PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

acworthal

Lurker
Aug 3, 2016
Have any of you smoked one of the reversed calabash pipes. I thought they were neat looking a purchased one. The pipe smoked so well I bought another. They really (to me) provide a cool great smoke

snowyowl

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 21, 2015
Check out this recent thread on the Curvy:

http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/al-pascia-curvy

lvs13

Lurker
Jun 28, 2016
I think they are awesome smokers. I have two of them, my goto pipes. Great company, fast overnight shipping.

hakchuma

Jan 13, 2014
Michigan, USA
Purchased another curvy today for $80 with the P&C discount. I prefer the straight pipe. Smoked both of my current pipes this weekend and was reminded that these are very cool smoking pipes and I'd like a few more.

armeniandude

Lurker
Apr 17, 2016
I have the straight black matte and I love it. Smokes so cool, easy to keep clean, and is a nice sized bowl. I'd order another from P&C but they're out of stock and from the reply I received, it didn't seem like they were getting more anytime soon. I haven't brought myself to get it direct from Al Pascia.

hakchuma

Jan 13, 2014
Michigan, USA
Don't be afraid to order straight from alpicasia. They shipped fedex from Italy faster than P&C ships free rate shipping for me at least. Also on the Al Pascia you get to see the actual pipe and its natural grain. Can't do that on P& C

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Yep, that one continues to be a favorite. With the pre-coated bowl, it smoked well from the get-go. I know the FDA regulations have now bumped the entry price to the US a bit, but this is still a bargain for the quality of pipe.

alpascia

Lurker
Oct 26, 2011
Milano, Italy
Hello
Al Pascià Curvy is now available in 3 new colors: Racing green, Orange Polished and Camou (camouflage)
We wish you happy pipe smoking and many thanks for your time.
Alpascia-img-151717-w700-h777.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Great pipe with great marketing. Just enough different to find a place on any pipe rack no matter how full. These things sell like beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.