Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohiopuffer

Can't Leave
May 18, 2012
Has anyone in the USA ever bought from them? I am thinking of buying a pipe from them and I was curious how bad the shipping cost was going to be.

goalee1

Might Stick Around
Jan 21, 2012
I"ve ordered from them a couple of times. Shipping is reasonable at $15 ish and super fast. Only thing is they ship Fed Ex so you may get hit with a customs fee. This happened to one of my 2 shipments. Wasn't bad at $14 but that basically put the shipping at $29. G1

ohiopuffer

Can't Leave
May 18, 2012
That isn't so bad I guess.I am really liking a pipe they have but it is expensive and I am losing the battle of fighting the urge to order it lol.Also goalee I have a Ser Jacopo almost identical to the one you are smoking in your avatar pic I just won on ebay a few weeks ago.

goalee1

Might Stick Around
Jan 21, 2012
I don't' know how you can see that in such a tiny pic but a SJ it is. I love it, it was my second pipe. I won mine ironically on ebay as well. I loved the delecta shank and this one was briar which was a nice change of pace from the silver. Watch the exchange rates. My second purchase actually cost me a little less than was on the website because of the favorable exchange. G1

ohiopuffer

Can't Leave
May 18, 2012
I love SJ pipes that is how I could see it in the pic lol.I really like the delecta pipes aswell.

ohiopuffer

Can't Leave
May 18, 2012
detail.asp
Well I pulled the trigger this is what I just bought.

ohiopuffer

Can't Leave
May 18, 2012
I have no luck getting pics to work for some reason but it is another SJ lol.I will try to get the pic up.

wayneteipen

Can't Leave
May 7, 2012
It's my favorite site for high end pipes. The shipping is fair for international. I got hit with the $25 customs fee twice but the prices seem about that much less than what you would pay for the pipes in the US. The site has a wonderful selection of non-US artisan pipes.

ohiopuffer

Can't Leave
May 18, 2012
Yes they do they have the best Ser Jacopo selection I have seen so far and I actually got the pipe for alot cheaper than any other place I have found selling SJ pipes.I just wish i could get the pic to work I have tried all of the tricks posted on here and still have no luck.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
I bought two pipes from them, both Ser Jacopos. I paid the USD equivalent of €10 for shipping, which in each case delivered the pipes within 48 hrs.! No customs fees to Chicago. The pipes were competitively priced with anything you can find in the U.S.

getimagevar-3.jpg
getimagevar-2.jpg

PictaPicassoLeft.jpg

May 31, 2012
I've done frequent window-shopping at Al Pascia, but as of yet haven't pulled the trigger on anything. In my opinion, it's the most well-designed pipe-shop interface I've ever seen, dare I say an interface so innovative as to be a high art form? The beautiful photography is pure eye-candy!
I'm a Stanwell collector with a current primary focus on one particular shape number & as such I've spent a good deal of time searching for examples of new Made in Denmark pipes. Seemingly, for my shape#, there aren't any left anywhere online in the States (they're all DanishDesign, made in Italy) which has lead me to look for international sources and I've found great luck in Italy, perhaps due to the huge distribution warehouse located there, they still have some of the older pipes on hand.
Especially exciting for a Stannyman like me, I mean, look at the 3rd photo down on the left to see their massive stockpile!!!!

Lubinski distribution warehouse
I have had experience with the 2 shops listed below & the FedX shipping was astoundingly fast.
A welcome bonus is they both also list estate pipes for sale.
B O L L I T O P I P E

...I've acquired several hard-to-find pipes from here with great success. To see taxfree prices requires registering at the site. he has a huge selection!!! Shipping is $17 to U.S.
N o v e l l i

...here they also have a wide selection along with good pictures, although shipping cost is quite high at to U.S. is 27euros, there are some nice values to be found with their estate pipes.
Regardless, it's fun just looking around!

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Great looking pipes cortezattic, I am sure you will enjoy them.
misterlowercase, welcome to the site. Thanks for those links, just what I need more sources to spend money. :)

ohiopuffer

Can't Leave
May 18, 2012
Hi all just thought I would add I placed my order on Saturday and just was notified by Fedex it will be here tuesday.Now that is some speedy service.

Status
Not open for further replies.