PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
If you are unaware, blood clots that can cause deep vein thrombosis, pulmonary embolism, and kidney failure, are thought to originate in the lower extremities (feet).
A few years ago, I nearly died from a bi-lateral pulmonary embolism that was near 100% blockage and was a result of blood clots. Basically, my heart was blocked off from my lungs resulting in almost no oxygen making it into my bloodstream. I had a year and a half of blood thinners, will have to wear compression socks the rest of my life, and had veins removed from my legs as part of my treatment (and that was after a week in ICU).
Prior to having the veins removed from my legs, the doctor had me wear full leg air compression sleeves on my legs for about 30 minutes. Well, I recently ordered these Fit King compression massagers:
81IU7fqy%2B9L._SL1500_.jpg

OMG!!! My feet and calves feel fantastic after using them for just 15 minutes! Well worth the $80 they cost. If you have suffered something similar to me, have poor circulation in your legs, or just plain have sore feet/calves I highly recommend them.

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
I went to Relax The Back store Saturday and had a chance to experience the full half shell full limb and back air compressor massager chairs from Japan. Wow! Wonderful stufff. The future is bright for those of us with back injuries. But (and it’s a big but) the price is sky high. I’d rather buy a Bo Nord pipe :lol:

smittyd

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 7, 2018
Pennsylvania
I had back surgery about 3 years ago, and before and after the surgery the docs put those things on my legs. It does feel quite nice.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
I'll look in to that! Had the veins stripped out of my right leg twice and it's still bad...

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
My wife has been through a hip replacement followed by other surgeries related to two different strains of staph and two complete prosthetic revisions. These leg massagers saved her life, along with other procedures. I've never tried them, but I've taken great solace in them for her sake. She's incredibly gutsy, beyond description. (Women in the military? I don't want to be the opposition in that contest.)

Status
Not open for further replies.