PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

prairiedruid

Lifer
Jun 30, 2015
After your Thanksgiving Day feast what blend will you be packing your pipe with? For those outside of America what is your go to blend to celebrate...... uh, um..... Thursday?
I'll be having some of my hoarded Motzek Strang as I rest from all the cooking.

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
I'm going to have some Seattle Pipe Club Plum Pudding Special Reserve.
Also going to have some Black Frigate, Molto Dolce, and my own blend of 50/50 vanilla bulk/chocolate bulk.
Might also give Manil Le Petit Robin a spin for the first time.
If not all tomorrow I'll get it all in some time this weekend! :puffpipe:

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
I'm thinking I'll cross that bridge when it gets here. Probably something rich in a decent sized bowl.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I can never predict. If I have an early bowl, it will probably be Peretti's Thanksgiving Day. Later, after the feast, perhaps after a nap, I might opt for something sturdy like C&D Bayou Night. Just guessing. I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving Day, with good company if possible, and good food whether simple or elaborate. Treat others well, and yourself. Drive safely if you drive. Count your blessings, which is a good daily exercise too.

ernieq

Might Stick Around
Aug 9, 2018
Call me a hopeless Romantic, but it'll always be Peretti's "Thanksgiving Day" for me on the 4th Thursday of November!

workman

Lifer
Jan 5, 2018
The Faroe Islands
No Thanksgiving here, but I have some serious reading to do which requires some stimulant to keep me sharp. I might try my first bowl out of a recently popped tin of Bold Kentucky.

seldom

Lifer
Mar 11, 2018
This American in Germany is keeping the holiday alive from afar. I couldn't find cranberries here, which is disappointing, but otherwise the turkey is getting ready and Thanksgiving is happening!

For sure some HU Directors Cut. Perhaps some Peter Heinrich's Christmas blend as well to get the Christmas season started after the turkey feast.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Log Cabin sounds mighty fine; I often do that one in a cob. D&R Two Timer is another down home favorite with me recently, tks to Cosmic and jiminks.

milehighpiper

Can't Leave
Sep 10, 2018
Denver, CO
I will be having two blends tomorrow, if all goes well. First off, A pre-dinner Aperitif and then after dinner, a toss up between Molto Dolce and Jolly Old Saint Nicholas. Things may change but it is great to have choices!

Status
Not open for further replies.