PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jason64

Might Stick Around
Dec 12, 2012
I am looking for acrylic stems which accept filter for corn cobs. Do you guys know any place carrying those?

rdavid

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 30, 2018
Milton, FL
Not sure if I've seen one that does.
I searched and couldn't find one to accept a filter however, I actually considered carefully drilling one out to accept a 6mm charcoal filter as I do use those occasionally.
My cobs are considered expendable anyway and I didn't want to spend that kind of money to upgrade what is essentially, a throwaway pipe. That's just me though as I'm aware of several members here who upgrade them and smoke them for many years.

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
I use the Danish bits from the MM website. They're not as hard as acrylic, but they're much more comfortable than the stock stems and they accept a 6mm filter.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
"My cobs Dunhills are considered expendable anyway..."
:mrgreen:
I have a couple of MM's nearing 10 years old with barely a mark on their original stems.

diamondback

Lifer
Feb 22, 2019
Rockvale, TN
I need to grab a couple acrylic ones. Wifey is still pretty upset over my last ‘forgiveness is easier than permission’ SPC order, so I may need and wait another couple months. Then again, I remember when you suddenly couldn’t get them for a while there. In fact I thought we might not see ‘em again. Sorry, rambling...
But yeah, I want a couple myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.