PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

treebarksap

Lurker
Jan 7, 2013
My inner teenager on the rails out of town after being told not to smoke in a park.

Train-rider-001.jpg

pitchfork

Lifer
May 25, 2012
But someone might smell your evil smoke smell! And everyone knows that the smell of smoke is deadlier than rattlesnake venom you barbarian.
Kidding, of course.

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
Don't you know that you are poisoning our children??????
The mere fact that you are even holding tobacco in your pocket is enough to infect all of us (inject hysteria, please)
Woman in elevator in Miami while my daughter and I were entering (loud annoying voice) "you're not supposed to smoke in an elevator"

Says my sweetheart 16 year old daughter "But ma'am, It's not lit" :)
Hysteria, hysteria, weak if not spurious medical reports, etc etc

pitchfork

Lifer
May 25, 2012
I almost forgot -- the children! Don't you know the dangers of optical smoke exposure? Children's exposure to the sight of your smoke has been linked to all manner of horribles.

juvat270

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 1, 2011
WILL SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Whenever I see someone use this as an argument, it just reminds that they have no argument.

Aug 14, 2012
Now the little jerk of a mayor in NYC wants the cigarettes hidden in the stores. He is going to mess up the city for everyone else then move to London after he retires where the anti-smoking hatred is stronger. The irony is that there is lots of smoke where he is going in the afterlife.

Status
Not open for further replies.