PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
For you cob smokers out there, the topic is pipe shit.

For instance, anything other than pipes and tobacco that you've acquired or been on the look out for that has been inspired by those aforementioned essentials.

I just bought a ceramic duck for instance. It's made by Comoy and has impressions of scrimshaw on its inside and the feathering and the details are quite precise. It's in the mail.

A guy I play softball with gave me a Nimrod lighter. Another teammate gave me a windscreen.

I love fall in part because of its rich colors similar to tobacco blends with a variety of leaves.

I love wood fires, wooden chairs, book cases, desks, tables, and pipes.

I bought an old spice rack at a flea market that has room for pipes. All I gotta do is make some small adjustments.

I bought a fairly large smooth carved wooden dish that looks like a dugout canoe with both ends and the entire edge nicely crisp and angled...right now it's a great place to toss a pipe or two or three...and whatever.

I don't have any pipe art for the wall, though I do have some 'ornate' pipes on the spice rack, along with some tobacco tins...till I convert it to a pipe rack...

Oh...I bought a straw hat..a fedora...that was pipe stuff...I haven't worn a fedora since I had a felt crusher in Jr.H.S....one of those you could roll up and put in your pocket...they had a brim...mine was dark green.

My straw is kool....white with a colorful band. I feel like a weirdo when I wear it out. Softball caps are what I usually use to shield my eyes from the sun..but..heck...now that I'm examining the finish on my button holes, I might as well think about the WHOLE complete pipe smoker..

Status
Not open for further replies.