PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

troutface

Lifer
Oct 26, 2012
Colorado
After standing in awe of Peck's cellar, I had to post one of my modest cellar. Doubt I'll ever make it to his numbers, but it sure is fun trying.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Nice stash. :clap: I wish I could be as organized. Thanks for making the effort to photograph and post the picture

for all of us envious types. :lol:

gnatjulio

Lifer
Mar 22, 2012
New York
Very nice collection you have there. I especially like that its not a confusing mass of different tins like my own. Looks like you know what you like. Thanks for posting g.

kashmir

Lifer
May 17, 2011
Northern New Jersey
An excellent cellar. Neatly arranged, and full of treasures, I'm sure. You guys have got me thinking ... When I smoke I'd sure like to see my cellar holdings. As it is now, they're all hidden away in a dark basement. Would sure like to get some shelves or a cabinet so I can bring them upstairs to view.

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
My meager cellar does not match yours troutface. I love the organization. My tins are helter skelter. Jars hither and yon. I'm ashamed to post a photo of my mess. You inspire me to clean it all up and see what I have.
Thanks for posting. Very nice indeed

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
I agree with everyone on how nicely organized Troutface and Peck's cellars are. I may have to rethink the two nondescript black plastic containers mine is in.

troutface

Lifer
Oct 26, 2012
Colorado
Thanks Chris. Pintails are scarce as hen's teeth here in Colorado, a real trophy. Only seen one Can in 24 years here too. Funny how the flyways differ so much.

crpntr1

Lifer
Dec 18, 2011
Texas
Yup...Widgeon and Pins hang aroud certain areas here thick as theives, others hold alot of Cans and Mallards...teal and woodies are everywhere though :D

Status
Not open for further replies.