A Year In, The Collection Thus Far (Pics)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

2 Fresh Former Pipes
New Cigars
6 Fresh Castello Pipes
108 Fresh Brulor Pipes
36 Fresh Tsuge Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregprince

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 29, 2014
Good start there. Can't remember how many I had 50 years ago, when I had a year in, but I'm sure it wasn't this nice a collection.

ithelouniverse

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 30, 2013
West Texas
Thanks Guys!
@ae1pt: thats funny, I was just looking at Ardor's this afternoon! That pipe with the amber stem isn't a Sav, it's actually a Paulson. I gave him the specs I wanted and he did the work. He is unbelievable talented and can make anything your mind can think of. Highest recommendations, his pipes are top shelf quality

kane

Can't Leave
Dec 2, 2014
Very nice, some fine looking pipes, a nice mix of styles.

Are you slowing down or proceeding at the nice clip you've been on? I guess there's no good reason to stop.

ithelouniverse

Dec 30, 2013
West Texas
@kane I'm hoping to stay at the same pace, but last year I sold my truck and ended up with a spare 650 bucks the wife didn't know about!
@Drennan that wiley freehand with the maple transition is probably my favorite. It was a surprise from my wife. It only gets Orlik golden slice. Best smoker is a tie btwn the Bings favorite and the paulson canadian.

david555

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 15, 2014
Very nice. When I was a year in I had some really nice ones, but a majority were pretty crappy. Some of the crappy ones I still have, though.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Collections are interesting... Mine surged quickly in number and has steadily decreased in quantity and increased in quality all the while not adding further cash into it. I'm only seven or so months in and it's still evolving on a daily basis. At the current rate in a year I'll have only one VERY expensive pipe having begun with a couple dozen dunhills.

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
You have a very nice assortment of pipes there.

I'm curious what the next year will bring for you...keep us posted. :puffy:

ithelouniverse

Dec 30, 2013
West Texas
@rx2man that sir, is a savinelli Tevere 114ks. It was a recent gift, only had a few bowls through it but like all Savs it smokes like a champ!

rx2man

May 25, 2012
@ ithelouniverse love the band on it and a nice looking pipe overall.

smeigs

Lifer
Jun 26, 2012
nice! I really love that calabash... That is one pipe that I don't have in my collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.