PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

beewrangler2

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 29, 2012
100_0690.jpg

My 2 newest additions from Briar Blues. Had my eye on the Von Erck, on the left, for a while now and picked up the Nording (for a song as herbinedave put it) off of ebay. The lighting definately doesn't do the grains of both these pipes justice in this pic.

bcirka

Lurker
Aug 28, 2012
I love the one on the left. It has a beautiful, almost unrefined and natural quality about it.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Congrats! The one on the right really has some nice grain - two very handsome pipes. Enjoy!

beewrangler2

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 29, 2012
I am kinda biased towards Von Ercks since Lee resides here in Michigan's Upper Penninsula.

pipeinhand

Lifer
Sep 23, 2011
Virginia
I am partial to Nordings as a short pipe for me as I like a big feel in the hand. That Von Erck is a great looking pipe, I will have to look into them a bit more.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Beautiful free hands with great grain. I really like the stem on Von Erck. I am sure both will be incredible smokers for you. Congrats on your latest acquisitions. Let us know how they smoke for you. It is great that sites like MKE-Law exist, many of us could not afford to buy a Von Erck brand new, but a pristine estate piece like you can buy from Dave makes it affordable.

beewrangler2

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 29, 2012
Gonna walk away from that one with a smug grin on my face and not even bothering to get the calculator out. :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.