PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
Actually finished this one a few months ago, but haven't had a chance to post any pics I've been promising a couple of guys on the Forum. It's been making me crazy this year- Greta and I are traveling like crazy for our business- great for the wallet, but seriously cutting into my pipe-making! This one is an Author with Ooosic accent and B&W Cumberland stem...5.25" long. 67 Grams. 3/4" tobacco chamber...(Also had the chance to play with a new camera app for iPhone called Pro Photo- best app I've seen for focus and closeups...

awrjq1.jpg

2qbrn7b.jpg

hupzl4.jpg

wcoapd.jpg

2rfrioj.jpg

mkixc0.jpg

mpstz.jpg

28mjqrc.jpg

73jzb7.jpg

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
That poor walrus! :crying:
I love that one Zack. Who's the lucky recipient, or are you keeping that beauty for yourself?

mayfair70

Lifer
Sep 14, 2015
Excellent work. I really like the stem. I'm not partial to this particular shape, but you make me want this pipe. A sign of the finest of artisans. Well done sir. :clap:

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
That's a pipe carved for the sense of touch. It's a tactile festival.

cossackjack

Lifer
Oct 31, 2014
Evergreen, Colorado
As usual, Zack, a great looking pipe. I particularly like the walrus bone(r) & Cumberland stem.
Upon your recommendation, I will consider the Pro Photo app, though it hasn't been updated since February 2015, & has only 2 diametrically opposed terse reviews. Worth a try for $0.99.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Make your iPhone better than a DSLR with these six apps!
Oh, yeah, sure, just like that! I searched for the name above but came up with so many, couldn't see what Pro Photo is supposed to do. Any guidance?
(The new software for iOS does a b/g fade, trying to emulate shallow DoF- sorta o.k., but nothing like the real deal.)

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Very,Very nice pipe Zack!I am primarily a meer smoker BUT,I really love the Authors I own. The pipe is a home run...

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
Glad you're enjoying it Doug! That Stonehaven should be tasty- it has about 3 years of age on it...

Status
Not open for further replies.