PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

nkourilo

Might Stick Around
May 21, 2014
I was browsing on Ebay and ran across this pipe

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Briar-Pipe-Hand-Carved-Lord-of-the-Rings-Gollum-Unsmoked-Master-Sid-Exclusive-/221451909745?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item338f8ffa71

Very unique and I've bought a pipe from this maker and, 15 bowls in, can tell you the one I bought smokes perfectly.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
For the money, there are thousands of pipes I'd rather have. I guess I just don't find the wizened manic-eyed

face all that appetizing, to go with a mellow blend. But it is creative, original, and highly distinctive. I guess

for just the right pipe smoker, it might be the ticket. I don't think I'm quite dramatic enough a personality to

pull that off. (Love your pooch; what does he think of it?)

nkourilo

Might Stick Around
May 21, 2014
I happen to agree with you, it's not a pipe I'd buy for myself but I do admire the craftsmanship and I know that it will be a great smoker. Peanut (the pooch) thinks buying pipes is a waste of money that could be better spent buying squeaky toys for him, lol. Of course, since I'm the breadwinner, he has no say. I've told him many times, you earn some money then you can buy what you want, but he just stares at me as if I'm speaking gibberish.

monty55

Lifer
Apr 16, 2014
Bryan, Texas
Well now, there is a place for ever pipe. For instance I have a macabre section of my collection that this pipe would easily fit into. It's not the pipes I would smoke every day, but I will smoke them, and they are an interesting aspect to a collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.