PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

kris

Can't Leave
Sep 16, 2012
Hi.
You dont't know me but I feel like I know all of you. I've been lurking for about 5 months now, visiting daily and reading all the threads.
Anyway, finally took the plunge & signed up just so I could actually give thanks to you all for all the great friendly advice that is dished out on a daily basis.
I was an 80-a-day ciggie smoker. Quit & picked up the pipe on 1st April and haven't had a single cig since. Also, I now actually ENJOY tobacco instead of just needing it. This is in no small part due to reading all the great stuff you guys are posting.
Anyway, once again, Thanks for everything! (except the mental image burned into my brainpan of the "oldcajun" sitting on his porch in his skivvies with pockets)

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
Ha ha you have been lurking for a while. Welcome aboard now you have the ability to ask specific questions and teach others on here.
Oh and pictures of your collection doesn't hurt as well.

ace57

Lifer
Jun 21, 2011
Welcome and all new members in Sept. get a pair of the (Oldcajun) pocket undees. :rofl:

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Welcome Kris. Congratulations on quitting the cigs, I cannot imagine how tough that must have been for you. I am glad the pipe and this forum has helped you, I imagine you and your family must be very proud of your accomplishment. Keep up the good work and please join in.

jameral

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 29, 2011
San Mateo
Welcome aboard Kris! That is so great that you were able to kick the nails :clap: . That was about a $20/day habit!? That will buy you some great pipes and baccy and still have plenty left over.

sixmp

Can't Leave
Jan 19, 2012
Congrats on quitting. It is no small thing as many of us know and i know exactly how you feel when you said "I now actually ENJOY tobacco instead of just needing it"
Welcome to the forum!

Aug 1, 2012
Welcome and all new members in Sept. get a pair of the (Oldcajun) pocket undees
8O 'scuse me a minute

eck15.gif

I'm ok now.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
This is a great forum - the folks here are extremely helpful with sage advice—welcome Kris!

Status
Not open for further replies.