PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

4dotsasieni

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 6, 2013
I recently ordered a Brigham pipe from Cup O' Joe's, and was emailed back that the pipe was out of stock. I cancelled the order, since that particular shape was really what I wanted.
A couple of days later, they called (not e-mailed, but telephoned) and said they had located the pipe, and would I like to reinstate the order? This I did, and the pipe arrived two days later (from NY to Seattle), VERY carefully packed.
I really appreciate their service and dedication to obtaining what the customer wants. They've joined 4noggins as my favourite online tobacconists. I'll definitely be doing business with them again.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Cup O Joes is one of my go-to online retailers. The sites that go the extra mile bring along customers

and make them patrons. Not to labor the details, but for certain pipes and lines of tobacco, Cup O Joes

has a distinctive inventory, as do the other sponsors of this site, each with specialty items you can't find

elsewhere. COJ has pipes I've never seen anywhere else in some of the major brands.

Jan 8, 2013
What hooked me with cup o joes was not just the speed in which my new Nording arrived, but the fact that they actually hand wrote "Thank You Anthony," on the invoice. A simple thing, doesn't take long to write it, but it was something they did not have to do, but chose to do. I thought that was pretty outstanding. I will do business with them again.

canadianbiggame

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 24, 2013
Edmonton Alberta
Wow in a world of dying customer service its great to hear a story like this a restore a little humanity. I think Ill wander over to their site and have a look at what they have to offer. Its not very often any more that companies even try to get and maintain our business.

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
Way to go, Cup O' Joes! Oh and 4dot, you know the rules - pics or it didn't happen :)
Sorry, you posted the pics in another thread. My bad.

conlejm

Lifer
Mar 22, 2014
I have purchased nine Peterson pipes from Cup o Joes so far (pics are posted in the "Show Us Your Petersons! Thread). All have come safely packaged within two days of ordering. My receipts all have "Thank You James" hand-written on them, and my last order I was given a gift of a tin of Peterson's Deluxe Mixture and a pipe-cleaner pouch filled with pipe-cleaners.
I remain a loyal customer, and will always check their store first before buying anything pipe-related.

kanaka95

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 2, 2014
Wow as a new piper these things go hand in hand for me setting up a account with theme now.thanks everyone for your honest feedbacks.It gives me as a new piper some direction.

joshoowah

Lurker
Apr 17, 2014
I've always loved Cup o Joes. To be frank, I do not order all that often from them, simply because I do not buy all that much, but every time I do I am always emailed by them to check on me. They remember me every time, even though I only order three to four times a year. They are know for their generosity as well. Found a tin of a tobacco I didn't order once in a pipe order. I emailed them to see if it was an error. They promptly replied, "No, sir, it is a gift for you. Enjoy it!"

Status
Not open for further replies.