PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

punkpiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 12, 2011
if you can get someone to denver a guy in my b&m reccomended hobbits weed from one of the pipe stores there.

romeowood

Lifer
Jan 1, 2011
The Interwebs
What kind of bulk purchase dispatch? I don't consider it a tobacco that will benefit from aging. If you want a good deal, try signing up for payless pipes' newsletter; they often run buy 3-get one free deals, and have great prices besides.

tgjone

Lurker
May 14, 2011
I agree with CAO Cherrybomb, but it isn't subtle....
I'd also recommend Iwan Ries's Three Star Cherry Cordial. Probably the best Cherry I've had - great flavour, still know you're smoking tobacco, nice room note, not syrupy and isn't loading with PG....
http://www.iwanries.com/three-star-cordial-cherry-P8117C1594.cfm

dispatch

Might Stick Around
May 11, 2011
romeowood, I was just wondering if you guys did a joint bulk buy as they do on another site. Its weird, I can't find this brand tobacco locally. I am curious what this tobacco is actually like before I buy a bunch of it, maybe a sampler might be the way to go, no?

romeowood

Lifer
Jan 1, 2011
The Interwebs
I'd be happy to send you a sample of it dispatch, send me a pm. I don't think they have sample sizes--but if they did the tins would be adorable.

dispatch

Might Stick Around
May 11, 2011
My local Tinder Box said they can get me a tin of it after all. It will take them about 10 days though, "The Waiting... Is The Hardest Part"(Tom Petty). I hope its some god stuff!

romeowood

Lifer
Jan 1, 2011
The Interwebs
tell you what, dispatch--if you don't like it i'll trade it off your hands for another cherry blend i have in stock or something else you're guaranteed to like :)

that way you can't lose!

Status
Not open for further replies.