A Special Thanks To (GULP!) Peckinpaughombre!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

48 Fresh Savinelli Pipes
2 Fresh Chris Asteriou Pipes
36 Fresh Nørding Pipes
4 Fresh Scott Thile Pipes
23 Fresh Bruno Nuttens Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
Well Gents, I turned on my computer this morning and went to my eBay site to check on sales. I was shocked (pleasantly), to see that I had just received my 12,000th positive feedback. And guess who it came from? Yep, that dastardly old Peck'hombre.
So now, whenever I think of that 12,000th milestone, I'll always think of Peck. I know, kind of sad, huh? :wink:
Best,
Pipestud

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
That's like being ordained by the Pope, pipestud. :lol:
Been called Dopestud, Dudstud and Yournameismudstud... but never Popestud. Also, I'm married, so I guess that leaves me out...but at my age, just barely. :|
Pipestud

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Peck has done generous things for me, but I don't want to spoil his rep by mentioning his good

deeds by name too often.

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
pipestud:
Given the purported size of peck's pipe collection, were the previous 11,999 positive feedbacks from him also? :) Huntrtrw
No sir, I don't think Peck was even born when I started out on eBay.
Pipestud

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
You deserve every one of those 12,000 - edgreen
Thanks Ed, and yes sir, dealin' with slow payers like Peck can be a real hassle. I cringe every time he wins one of my auctions because I know it'll be at least a good five minutes or so after winning it before he pays up.
Pipestud

troutface

Lifer
Oct 26, 2012
Colorado
My condolences Steve, but it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. It has always been a true pleasure doing business with you. keep up the fine work.

Jeff

Dec 24, 2012
Well, well . . . and to think I almost gave you a neutral ranking. Oh, your service is stellar, but on every pipe or other item I get from you I detect the malodorous scent of that Royal Yuck that you smoke 24/7. I actually had to go out and purchase my own ozone chamber just so I could continue to frequent your auctions.
You are lucky this is Christmas and I was feeling downright jolly.

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
LOL!
That's my 6-year old grandson Jack. I have that photo on the front page of my private website. I don't know about him working 14-hours a day but I guarantee you that he's a solid 14-hours worth of keeping up with everyday. I only wish I had half of that boy's energy... and perhaps his head of hair to boot.
Pipestud

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
Well, well . . . and to think I almost gave you a neutral ranking. Oh, your service is stellar, but on every pipe or other item I get from you I detect the malodorous scent of that Royal Yuck that you smoke 24/7. I actually had to go out and purchase my own ozone chamber just so I could continue to frequent your auctions.
You are lucky this is Christmas and I was feeling downright jolly.
LOL! Yes, I do believe I was fortunate to catch you in the Christmas spirit, Peck.
And, true story - A lady bid on and won an older paperback edition of a pipe smoking book from me on eBay. She said she purchased it for her husband for Christmas. Her feedback was exactly as follows - "Item as Described. Smelled musty and of old smoke though."
What's an eBay seller to do? (Insert heavy sigh here).
Pipestud

huntertrw

Lifer
Jul 23, 2014
The Lower Forty of Hill Country
Editor's Note:
The young man shown in trailboss' post above is none other than Steve Fallon, a six-year-old Internet marketing genius who sells tobacco and pipes thereon under the name of Pipestud. We are not sure who is the gentleman with the mustache, and sporting a cowboy hat, who appears in Pipestud's avatar, but suspect that he may be a front used to disguise Mr. Fallon's tender years.

Status
Not open for further replies.