PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

texmexpipe

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 20, 2014
As the venerable IRS has seen fit to return to me the majority of the money that I so kindly, and interest free I might add, loaned them over the course of this year, I have splurged with a little treat for myself. On its way to my home at this moment is an order from P&C consisting of one tin of C&D Burley Flake #1, one tin Peterson 3P, and a MM Diplomat straight apple.
I plan to smoke these on the family camping trip in May that is the destination for the rest of said tax return. Looking forward to both blends as I've not had the pleasure of either one.

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
Happy for you, sir. I have only tried 3P. It has very deep never ending flavor with good nicotine content. It smokes a little bit wet though, you have to dry it a lot. Happy smokes.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Tell me how you like the C&D Burley Flake #1. I've been aging a tin for about 2 years and I'd like to know how it is.

texmexpipe

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 20, 2014
I received the package in the mail today, and the smell from both through the tin is amazing. The Burley Flake smells a lot like Bayou Morning to me, and the 3Ps smells like a beautiful dried fruit. Can't wait to fill a pipe with these!

sw0snuff3r

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 3, 2014
Love 3P's. I like to slice it thin and rub it out into into a shag cut. One thing that bothers me about is is why they have to put such a small chunk of goodness into such a big tin.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
3P has moved into my daily rotation. It's easier to get here than Warrior Plug (and cheaper). The reason for the big tin is that Macbaren needs the room for all of the warning labels required in Europe. I believe we'll be saying good-bye to those small square tins we've known for so long.

tuold

Lifer
Oct 15, 2013
Beaverton,Oregon
I'm envious. When I attempted to e-file this year I got an error that said, "A return has already been filed using this taxpayer ID". I called the IRS immediately but the hold time for assistance was 5 hours! It took about a week to get all the forms together with copes of picture ID, previous returns etc....
If all goes well, I should get my refund (and maybe a PAD fix) in 8 to 10 weeks. In the mean time I've had to do a credit freeze and I'm watching all my accounts daily.

Status
Not open for further replies.