PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonanzadriver

Can't Leave
Nov 28, 2016
I think I've posted before about the excellent customer service I've received when ordering from Jayson Dagner's "Dagner Pipes".
Some of you know that Jayson started out a few years ago with a Youtube channel. He's not an overly sophisticated kind of guy and doesn't claim to be. He's down to earth, his videos are entertaining & you can tell he'd be a fun guy to sit and share a pipe with.
After amassing a large following, Jayson decided to start his own line of pipes. Since doing this he now has a line of briars, made in Italy I believe, and also has custom cobs made by MM.
I received one of their monthly marketing emails last Friday and decided to go ahead and order the Poker Sitter Nose Warmer sized cob from him.
Within 1 minute I had an email confirming an order and within an hour or two I had confirmation that the package had been shipped!
It arrived in the mail today.
Man what service! It was wrapped in one of their beer koozies (pretty clever) and included a hand full of stickers (my son likes em and has a couple on his pickup).
And, as with past orders, there was a short handwritten note on the invoice thanking me for my business. The last one was from his girl friend, this one was from his mom.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
It's one MM cob model done in collaboration with Dagner, a nose-warmer poker with an acrylic stem, pricey for a cob, about $24, but an excellent pipe. I ordered one and it has been a star since I lit it up. Compact, good big bowl for the pipe's size, nicely finished, and a handy sitter.

bonanzadriver

Can't Leave
Nov 28, 2016
mawnan,
I haven't taken a picture yet, but here's a link to their site featuring cob....
https://dagnerpipes.com/product/dagner-cob-poker-missouri-meerschaum/

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
The cob is also available from the MM site, which is where I was, so I ordered it there.

sallow

Lifer
Jun 30, 2013
I bought mine through the danish pipe shop.

dagner-1116-600x448.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.