PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

aquadoc

Lifer
Feb 15, 2017
New Hampshire, USA
smoked their last and cannot live without it.
Ash and CranseIron and SnowyOwl's generosity have provided me with 2/3rds of my small pipe collection simply because they are cool, generous dudes. I have paid it forward in a small way a few times but to follow Ash's lead today....
My only request: pay something forward to someone else, when you can or are able.
1st PM gets the tin.

whiteburleydude

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 4, 2017
Funny, I was just on four Noggins trying to buy 2 tins of Brebbia LATAKIA FLAKE No 9. I have never tried Syrian myself. Shows in stock, let me add to my cart, but would not let me check out :cry:

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
The Vintage Syrian arrived from Aquadoc today, and what a fantastic aroma (from the very generous 2oz. bagged sample of Balkan Supreme) greeted me at the mailbox on this, my birthday!
Thank you!

madox07

Lifer
Dec 12, 2016
Happy birthday mate, and cheers for your gesture. I too have been gifted a couple of pipes by ashdigger a few years back, which was a good lesson in as far as giving back to the community whenever you have a chance. Thank you ash, both for the lovely pipes and the warmth you showed as I was introduced to the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.