PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

piperookie

Lurker
Mar 16, 2013
Please excuse me as I pour out what troubles me...

These past few weeks have been quite stressful for me. My younger brother has recently been having extreme pain (9 out of 10) in the back of his head. He is also starting to loose sensation in his right leg and foot. The doctors are unsure what is wrong, and a CAT scan has turned up nothing. The insurance company has finally ok'd an MRI after a two weeks of deliberation. Now my brother has to wait 12 more days in pain to possibly discover what is wrong. It hurts a lot to be helpless in this situation. I'm a fixer by nature and not being able to do anything is slowly driving me mad. I think I would be a mess on the floor without my faith and my pipe. Maybe that makes me a weaker person, but right now I don't care. I just want my brother healthy again. I'm apologize if this has become a bit long, but it is something that I must get off my chest. If you could keep him in your thoughts or prays it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

slownumbers39

Can't Leave
Jul 29, 2012
Hope your brother is well soon and everyone is again at peace. You and your brother are in my prayers & will thing of you both as I smoke my pipe tonight.

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
Dealing with my own family medical issues, my wife has been in the hospital for over a year, i understand your pain. My prayers tonight will go out to your brother

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your brother. I hope all will work out well for him and that the pain can go away soon.

trailspike48

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 15, 2013
I hope all goes well and when the Dr's find the cause, the have the correct treatment and can relieve your brother of his pain.

phoenix

Lurker
Mar 16, 2013
There can not be anything worse than watchung a loved one suffer. It's good to get things off of your chest. I will have my whole family pray for your brother. It's good that we have such a good fotum. Talking about problems is good. A problem shared is a problrm halved.

crazypipe

Lifer
Sep 23, 2012
You are in my thoughts and prayers.
man-praying_zpscc72c21f.jpg

captainbob

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 5, 2010
I firmly believe in the power of faith and prayer. You are in mine.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Status
Not open for further replies.