A Public Service Announcement to Harris and Those for Whom the Shoe Fits.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryanf

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 16, 2013
Please DO NOT lose any important appendages by wrapping them with Black XX. It is possible to cut off the blood flow, and gangrene could occur. If this DOES happen to you, then PLEASE do not admit to it, and give the ANTI's any more ammunition against us, because I am SURE that this could be the final straw to push MANY piper's to finally give it up.
It is undisputed as the MANLIEST form of tobacco consumption, but in my opinion, it is a bit wasteful and self-indulgent.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
bryan, lol. I was pretty lit up last night from the pain meds and when I woke up about a hour ago, I had a feeling I wrote something off the wall. I just checked my posts from late last night and yep, there it was. I hope no one was offended by it and if they are I can have a mod delete it.

jgriff

Can't Leave
Feb 20, 2013
I can't say I was offended but I'm still trying to figure out the best way to bleach my brain to get the mental image out.

bryanf

Jul 16, 2013
What ever do you mean, Harris? I thought it was a brilliant, and unique new way to enjoy rope tobacco, in an expression of pure Alpha Male manliness. I mean, what better way to tell the significant other "Yes. I am home and I am MAN. And I OWN THIS HOUSE and will do whatever floats my boat, damn it!"
Personally, I was planning on doing this, this afternoon, to prepare my wife for our trip, as she tends to take over when we travel, and I thought that asserting myself a little early might be prudent.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
bryan, I think that is a great idea, let he know you are in charge and that her place is always one step behind and to the right of you. :mrgreen:

bryanf

Jul 16, 2013
Thanks for your support, Harris. I will make sure to periodically yell out, "HEEL!"

bryanf

Jul 16, 2013
Uh...oh...guys. Wife just called. She read this post, and shall we say "strongly?" suggested that I NOT take Harris' advice.

lostandfound

Sep 30, 2011
Drugs can have you saying and doing some pretty remarkable things. Problem is, you probably don't get the same satisfaction from the rope when you're on a pill or two... Decreased sensitivity and all.
I'd ask if that were true or not, Harris my man, but I think you may have given us too much information already. 8O

vespertillio

Can't Leave
Jul 9, 2012
"Dear Pipes Magazine Forum,
I'm just a normal average guy, but you would never believe in million years what happened yesterday. I still don't believe it myself, but it was truly life altering. It all started..."
:)

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
bryan, heel works well as does calling her a squaw, they really like that one.
Pete, it could have been 2.
Brian, Carradine died during kinky sex where hanging and asphyxiation were involved, not my thing.
lostandfound, I was practically in tears as I was writing it. I do crack my self up a lot,unfortunately there are many who not appreciate my warped sense of humor hence my apologies in advance.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Who's got the link to the thread where I can figure out what's going on here?
Utterly lost.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Guys, here is the thread that started this one. It was my post on the first page.

http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/whats-your-most-masculine-smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.