PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bogie

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 10, 2010
We loaded up Friday morning and headed out to the new land. We did a lot of scouting and put in some corn. Its a cple hundred acres in prime hunting territory that looks like we will get to start leasing for ourselves next year.
Anyway, I took my new pipe pouch the wife bought me. We got back to the truck, and I began loading a pipe with some PA when dad said, do you mind letting me smoke on one. So i let him pick a pipe from my pouch and we loaded up and smoked while there in the woods. Watched the squirrels and talked about the coming years of doing this very thing if we get to lease the land.
It was a very enjoyable morning, the sounds and sights of nature, and sharing a bowl with my dad was a nice feeling.
Merry christmas to all of you.

jship079

Can't Leave
Oct 17, 2010
Yeah that's the favorite person I have to smoke with and enjoy a pipe while we solve all of the worlds problems

bbauer

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 10, 2011
Livermore, CA
I got the chance to sit down and smoke a pipe with my dad tonight. It was a very enjoyable smoke, so i know how you feel.

oldmooner

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 22, 2011
Sherman, Texas
That is great! You will remember it always. My Dad was a fireman and I remember sitting with him while on duty one Christmas Eve smoking our pipes. He smoked Kaywoodies and used Granger and Edgeworth tobaccos. Course that was a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.

frank

Lurker
Oct 17, 2011
Treasure those moments with the ones you love. They're the stuff that makes life worth living.

Status
Not open for further replies.