PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanse

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 9, 2016
A while back Shikano53 sent me one of the pipes he made as a gift, today, I got my hands on it, at last.
It's a very handsome sitter, with unfinished, medium sized bowl and a vulcanite stem. It just happened to be built to my specifications. Filled it with some ODF, this one is going to be for Kentucky.
I am very pleased and very grateful.
P.S. It came in a very neat denim pouch, too.
mPY9reV.jpg

tytJBat.jpg

shikano53

Lifer
May 26, 2015
You are most welcome Kanse and I am glad you received it safely.

May it provide you with many seasons of happy puffing. :puffpipe:
Thank you to the others for your kind comments.

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
I too recently purchased a nice pipe from Chris, I think it's a great one of a kind shape, and it's an impressive smoking pipe. Your's is great looking little poker/cherrywood and I hope you enjoy it! I'm looking forward to seeing what else he comes up with.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I like the bead line and unusual rustication, along with the simple and useful shape. I have a 2002 Jerry Perry poker with quite a large bowl, carved of Mountain Laurel, slightly asymmetrical and noticeably light weight, an all-time favorite for me. It's built for complex blends. Some hand made pipes just couldn't happen that way again.

woopigpiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 24, 2017
Arkansas
That is a great looking pipe. It is always nice to have the luxury to dedicate pipes for specific blends and types of tobacco. In fact, this is the best way to cause a TAD/PAD flair up on a 1 for 1 basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.