PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

nevadablue

Lifer
Jun 5, 2017
I thought I would share a pic of my new man cave in our new house. It is furnished with family heirlooms and is quite comfortable. We lived in a tiny place before we moved (just landed yesterday) and didn't have room for anything like this. The cigar humidor in the lower left corner will be sitting on a nice ceramic elephant, but the elephant hasn't arrived yet. He is in a shipping container right now.
36278146351_0402083752_z_d.jpg

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Lots of empty shelves to fill with jars and tins. I can tell you right now more shelves or you just start stacking cases of jars all over the place like I have. Dam TAD... :evil:

nevadablue

Lifer
Jun 5, 2017
Thanks! I hope to be able to smoke in there one of these days. I bought an electrostatic air cleaner and will be putting a small fan in the window.
The desk thing is a secretary. It will have more shelves soon. My growing vintage tin collection and other goodies will be displayed in there. I have a nice collection of carbide mining lamps that must be displayed also.

wy2w

Might Stick Around
Nov 10, 2015
:worship: Love it!!! My wife would have kittens if I tried such a nice set up. I'm allocated a little corner in my work shop. Note the "my" work shop. We have the "her things", and then "our" things going right now. We have a brand new house. I'll give it time. She'll lose interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.