PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
Had the good fortune to have Harris over this evening. Enjoyed a fine wine, good company, a fabulous Risotto del Mare cooked by my lovely wife Greta, and several hours of good conversation over a bowl of the most amazing flake tobacco I could ever have imagined (Harris- if you ever should die an untimely death- please remember me in your will for a few pounds of your stash of flake...)...and I will trade my dog Dolce for a few pounds of your finest...:)

2hwcgt3.jpg

kashmir

Lifer
May 17, 2011
Northern New Jersey
Sounds like a grand time. I spent a couple yrs. in Gainesville FL, and remember the State fondly. Wish I was down there sometimes. Miss the weather, the flora and the beaches.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Thanks to Zack and his lovely wife Greta for a great evening. Greta is an unbelievable cook and Zack is a great host. It was a blast hanging out and talking pipes, tobacco and seeing all of Zack's recent creations. The pics he shows does not do them justice. I am definitely looking forward to our next get together.
Zack, when I got home my dog was all over me looking at me like I cheated on him, it was funny. He could smell Dolce on me and he was none to pleased.

Dec 24, 2012
I looked at the picture again. You guys sure do look like a couple of Parisian pimps out on a Friday night. :rofl:

tjameson

Lifer
Jun 16, 2012
That's great you guys got to spend some time hanging out together. Looks like some good company :)

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
...Peck- Parisian Pimps on a Friday night? ...and it was only Monday- you should see us by the time the weekend rolls around...

Status
Not open for further replies.