PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

philobeddoe

Lifer
Oct 31, 2011
East Indiana
Does anyone here know if Neill Archer Roan is doing well? I used to love reading his blog A PASSION FOR PIPES, but he hasn't submitted an entry since July 8th. I understand that he is a busy man with a consulting business and probably more irons in the fire than I would ever want to have to deal with, but I loved reading his stories and opinions so much and have been checking his site regularly waiting for more, to no avail. Just to be clear....I'm not trying to invade his privacy or bother him, I just want to know if he is alright and whether or not he will continue with his blog, I know that there are many like me, who miss it very much!
Philobeddoe

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
I would guess writing that marvelous book about Comoy might have (temorarily) drained his creative juices for a bit. If I recall, NAR took a respite for a while from the Passion blog several years ago, which he restarted.
hp

les

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Losing 200 pounds is life changing. No wonder he has let some of his other activities go. Anyone who

has ever lost ten or fifteen pounds knows what this must be.

owen

Part of the Furniture Now
May 28, 2014
Its not, on im writing to my MP, that said, I have been spending the evening reading some of those excellent articles like Balkan Sobraine throwdown and the book is incredible. Cake and Dottle is also crying out for an up date. The scoundrel.

Status
Not open for further replies.