PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
Well, I just had to do it.
I have purchased my first Rad Davis pipe. It was such a pleasure to work with Bobby Nesbitt at Two Friends Pipes at Rattlesnake Crossing in Sandersville, Ga.
Not only that, Bobby is sending me a little of his "cooked" Virginia flake tobacco with which to break in the new Rad.
I am so excited. It should be here Saturday. The Rad is my first and a combined birthday and Christmas present to myself.
And, uh, don't worry. I have something nice coming to the wife for Christmas, too. Just to make sure I'm covering my bets.
Included are two photos of the new Rad Davis Bent Ball. I will of course let everyone know how it smokes.
rad01-150x112.jpg

rad02-150x112.jpg

irish

Lifer
Aug 12, 2011
Texas
Congratulations on the Rad Davis. It looks sweet! I do not own one yet myself but after listening to Peck and Harris talk about them it makes me want to blow the budget and get one ! Hope it smokes as good as it looks for you and thanks for sharing the pics. :puffpipe:

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
Thanks guys. I just can hardly contain myself.
Eat your heart out, Harris.
You, too, Peck.
Well, maybe not. I forgot. You two own the Rad Davis franchise. LOL

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
tenn, awesome purchase, congrats on your first Rad. You do realize that it will not be your last and it is just the beginning. That is a great looking pipe and I know it will blow you away with how great it smokes. Soon you will be unloading the rest of your collection for more Rad's. The addiction will be uncontrollable.

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
Sweet pipe! My New Years resolution is to save up for a Rad of my own. I really like your choice.

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
Again, thanks to all. I know it is going to an awesome smoker.
And, yes, Harris, I think I will be thinning the herd!

Status
Not open for further replies.