PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 24, 2012
Last night I was scheduled to meet Brian (brdavidson) and Pat (pruss) at Michael Parks' place. No surprise to me, only one person, aside from Michael, showed up, proving my long-held claim that Brian and Pat are really one and the same person. The "three" of us had a great time chatting with Michael about pipes and the Chicago show for several hours.
That said, I just don't understand why people feel the need to establish more than one personality on internet forums. The entire farce becomes especially discomforting when "Brian" and "Pat" converse with each other on a thread. In any event, I don't feel comfortable being part of this conspiracy and I feel compelled to alert the entire pipesmagazine community about this charade that we have all been victimized by over the last year or so.
Rather than being wholly destructive, though, I have also decided to take a more constructive approach. To that end, I have started a charitable fund for the purpose of securing psychiatric help for the The Dynamic Duo of Durham. This morning I retained the services of an experienced mental health professional who is an acknowledged expert on internet forum personality disorders. Her hourly rate is not cheap, so please be generous with your contributions. Kindly contact me for paypal details.
Best regards,
Dean

May 31, 2012
:lol:
I will donate if the therapist uses the Timothy Leary technique.
Thank you for undertaking such a constructive approach to the healing process.
IFPD's are serious and as a community we should unite behind this effort help one of our ailing members.
In fact, I myself suffer from this malady. The first step is accepting it, and I admit that I am actually also the celestial feline, it's an aspect of my repressed personality that I felt a need to somehow express, I apologize for any confusion this may have caused.
I'm ready to get well.
For a full recovery, I will be in need of a visit to Michael Parks shop, and the aid of a blasted billiard will put me onto the bright road to recovery.
I'll be waiting at the airport.
:wink:

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
It is funny that you say this Peck. They are NEVER together in the Lakeshore Smokestacks pics, they always respond to my emails but at very different times, and the scariest part is that they BOTH are going to the Chicago show. I think this ruse will be snuffed out soon.
So the biggest questions I have is have I been copying Brian's style of pipe or Pat's, and have I been buying pipes and taking resto advice from Pat or Brian??????

Dec 24, 2012
Yaz, I have had a similar experience. We were supposed to meet up at Christmas, and then one canceled, the meeting was rescheduled, and then the other cancelled, undoubtedly in a desperate attempt to keep their little secret safe. I am not sure how they thought they could keep this clever little ruse going in a perpetual cycle of deceit. We can't take this personally - it is a cry for help from a fellow brother of the briar and now it is time for us to act in a collective outreach of healing.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Oh sure. Out us in front of the whole pipe-smoking world!
Now I don't feel bad at all about licking your pipes when Brian and I were at Michael's shop two weeks ago.
They are NEVER together in the Lakeshore Smokestacks pics, they always respond to my emails but at very different times, and the scariest part is that they BOTH are going to the Chicago show. I think this ruse will be snuffed out soon.
This is all true.
-- Pat

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
Now I don't feel bad at all about licking your pipes when Brian and I were at Michael's shop two weeks ago.
I just hope you licked them BEFORE I scratched my ass then fondled them.

Dec 24, 2012
Oh sure. Out us in front of the whole pipe-smoking world!
It had to be done Brian/Pat. A throne of lies is a lonely place to sit.
Michael told me about that and I had him rebuff the pipes.

Dec 24, 2012
Notice how Brian's avatar has a full face pic, whereas Pat's avatar is a shadowy silhouette? The outline and that hat look the same though, eh? I can't believe I didn't figure this out sooner.

Dec 24, 2012
I just received a donation from Brian and then a few minutes later a contribution from Pat came in. Same paypal account. Coincidence? You be the judge.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
In fact, I myself suffer from this malady. The first step is accepting it, and I admit that I am actually also the celestial feline, it's an aspect of my repressed personality that I felt a need to somehow express, I apologize for any confusion this may have caused.
Did you guys miss this?
We've got nothing on this guy.
-- Pat

blueeyedogre

Lifer
Oct 17, 2013
If they both occupy the same space won't that some how destroy the space time continuum?!? I think this subject was covered by Dr. Emmett Brown in "Back To The Future"?

Status
Not open for further replies.