PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

crpntr1

Lifer
Dec 18, 2011
Texas
Got the call about halfway home from work..my daughters/familys beagle died today. It was tough explaining to a 10yr old, but she's getting past it. Gracie had a good long life, she's actually older than my daughter, but its still rough on her & my wife. Our lab is getting a lot of extra attention tonite.

sorringowl

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 24, 2010
Hey crpntr1,

My condolences to your family and daughter. It's always hard to lose a pet. People who don't have pets may not understand, but they do indeed become like part of the family. My best to you and yours. Rest in peace, Gracie.

romanza10

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 10, 2012
South Carolina
That's sad to hear. I've had many dogs come and go growing up. It's good that there is still another dog for every one to love on and comfort as well. Hope things aren't too sad for too long.

uberam3rica

Lifer
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan
II hope your daughter is ok, I had a dog die when I was almost her age. It was really hard, the dog had grown up with me. She was a puppy when I was a baby. The dog trusted me so much she let me pet her and sit next to her when she gave birth. She even let me touch the newborn pupies

cajunguy

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2012
Metairie, LA
I'm very sorry for your loss. I don't care what critics say--pets are family. I have a beagle as well. I think I'll go give her a big hug.
Best wishes to you and your family.

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
My dog was named Frank. Yep black lab I named him after Sinatra. Pets provide memories that last a lifetime.

throwryuken

Might Stick Around
Nov 2, 2011
My golden retriever died 4 days ago. He was 12
SC20120301-210812.png

Maybe our dogs can hang out. My condolences

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Sorry to hear about the loss of your animal friend. We lost our Siberian Husky, Nala 2 years ago today and I still miss her. Give lots of attention to your Lab because he'll miss his buddy, too.

juni

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that. Our doxie is getting older too and I just can't think about losing her. :(

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
Sorry to hear about the loss.
On a lighter note, I have a10 month old stafferdshire pit bull terrior you can have. He is dumb as a box of rocks and thinks he can dig to china, but nah if I were you I wouldn't take him either, but I did. Oh well. Best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.