PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

mirain

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 5, 2011
2013 was a year in which I spent time figuring how could I add a morta pipe to the herd. Finally, I had to let the idea go after some unexpected financial concerns cropped up. After all, another pipe isn't really a necessity, is it?
What happened at Christmas, I couldn't have imagined in my wildest dreams. Not expecting any pipe related gifts this holiday you can guess my surprise and amazement when I opened the little box with my name on it.
My long-time friend of 41 years and business partner was very generous as you can see. Who's luckier than me?

Jan 8, 2013
Very nice :) I've had my eye on those mortas for a while now myself. Looks like you got a stunner. Congratulations to you, and good on your friend and partner for the gift. Enjoy the heck out of it!

micdabutcher

Might Stick Around
Jun 20, 2013
Australia
What a beautiful pipe! I'm sure she'll smoke well for you. The best gifts are the ones we don't expect. Only a true friend would know you well enough to get this for you. Well done to you both.

irish

Lifer
Aug 12, 2011
Texas
Really like the pipe. I have been watching one myself just haven't pulled the trigger! Congrats and enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.