PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

eltice

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 28, 2012
So, my 7 year old son loves Star Wars, and Star Wars based Legos. Oddly, his favorite is the Clone Trooper. I had the bright idea that Santa could bring him a Clone Army this year. This is what I ended up with, 531 varying Clones!
After I put the table together, stuck the plates and put every Clone down, I noticed I had one figure out of place. While i was smoking some Warhorse in a Savinelli I was fortunate enough to pickup from Foggy, I thought to myself, “let’s play a game.”
The first person to correctly find and post the “out of place” Clone, wins a tin of ‘baccy.
Good luck! Lol
4y_NPP.jpg

It has about a year on it...sorry I forgot to mark the date. :(

3tc6f2.jpg

piffyr

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2015
I don't know if he's out of place or not, but this guy certainly has a "what the hell did I get myself into" vibe about him.
amfKxor.jpg

carver

Mar 29, 2015
Belgium
Since the picture can be looked at from different angle, let's assume I am looking at it facing "most" of the troopers, I have 3 battalions showing their backs to me and 12 battalions facing me, the trooper out of place is the blue leader standing on the yellow leader's right side of the first battalion on the second line starting from the top left corner.
ooooooo ooooooo ooooooo

ooooooo ooooooo ooooooo

ooooooo ooooooo ooooooo

ooooooo ooooooo ooooooo

ooooooo ooooooo ooooooo
BYB BYB BYB
ooooooo ooooooo ooooooo

ooooooo ooooooo ooooooo

ooooooo ooooooo ooooooo

ooooooo ooooooo ooooooo

ooooooo ooooooo ooooooo
BYB BYB BYB
ooooooo ooooooo ooooooo

ooooooo ooooooo ooooooo

ooooooo ooooooo ooooooo

ooooooo ooooooo ooooooo

ooooooo ooooooo ooooooo
BYB BYB BYB
ooooooo ooooooo ooooooo

ooooooo ooooooo ooooooo

ooooooo ooooooo ooooooo

ooooooo ooooooo ooooooo

ooooooo ooooooo ooooooo
BYB BYB BYB
I think ... he is one plot too much on the left (facing him). The yellow leader is well-aligned with the rest, but he only has 5 plots between his foot and the line made by the battalion, while all the others have 6.

6-B-4-Y-4-B-6
edit: the alignement of the BYB in this "essay" doesn't work due to the forum not seeing multiple spaces.

eltice

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 28, 2012
Carver got it! That was quicker than i thought it would be. Lol
The Blue Clone was one spot off.
PM me your shipping info and I will send your ‘baccy!

carver

Mar 29, 2015
Belgium
I enjoyed the game for the brain teasing value. I am happy for you to smoke your tobacco, sending it here would be really impractical. Thanks a lot for the offer though, most generous of you :wink:

eltice

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 28, 2012
Where is “here” Carver? I don’t mind, it was the offer...I didn’t say it was limited to anyone.
If you want, I can send it to someone else of your choosing.
Merry Xmas

Status
Not open for further replies.