PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

topd

Lifer
Mar 23, 2012
Emerson, Arkansas
The mail man just dropped by and my Fikri Baki Pipe was in his hands. Tommy (a pipe smoker) came in to watch me open the package. 'I love making him drool'. Mr. Baki has again made a wonderful pipe with Deniz Ural being a great importer and fast shipper. (I just ordered it Monday). This pipe is a wonder! It looks so heavy but is lite and feels great. The bit is just perfect. I don't know how many times I've gotten a large pipe and the bit felt like a big wooden spoon in my teeth, but this is beyond description. The bit is thin like a blade of grass but solid.

I usually have a Single Malt when I first lite a new pipe, it being early..... well, what is early to a retired guy? Having a Glenlivet with a sprig of spring water and some Princes Street Mixture..... What can I say? :)

(The US Open starts at 2pm here 'central time'.... what a great way to break-in a new pipe)
IMG_1672-1.jpg

IMG_1673-1-1.jpg

IMG_1675-1.jpg

dervis

Lifer
Jan 30, 2012
Hazel Green AL
Fantastic pipe, even better evening plans. And it is never too early for a good drink. That’s just something that the ancestors of Anti Smokers came up with.

shawn

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 1, 2012
Now that is handsome and you well... I would a say you attract the gals.

undecagon

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 7, 2011
Chicago, IL
Indeed, great pipe, and never to early for scotch!
Changing whiskies, once two friends and I went to Iwan Ries at 9 trying to get a early visit to the lounge in. We had all been awake for some hours and had full stomachs so we popped open a bottle of four roses single barrel and proceeded to sit, drink, and smoke till the bottle was done near 3! Great day.

Status
Not open for further replies.