PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

kabong30

Can't Leave
Jun 2, 2012
Just received my first order from these folks. Mixed it up with some X-mas Cookie, Cherry Smash, PA Dutch Treat, Pom Holiday, Apple Streudel, and then a tin of Pete's Connoisseur's Choice. They got it out here super fast and the gentleman I spoke to was very polite. Just smoked some of the X-mas cookie and it was quite nice. Now I'm trying to figure out what to smoke next! A big thanks to those fine folks and to those who suggested them!
Hugs all around!

ohiopuffer

Can't Leave
May 18, 2012
Yeah if you want a pipe you need to be ready when they post them and just keep calling and hope the one you want doesn't sell lol.Sometimes you get lucky.Lately I have seen some stay on there for a couple of days though.great pies and great baccy from those folks though I have never had a problem ordering from them.I just got som Christmas Cookie myself along with some northwoods haven't tried them yet though.I keep smoking this Halflings Leaf it is going fast lol.

damnyak

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 14, 2012
Northern, Ontario. Canada
I scooped my First Pipe from JM this week, Love their blends, Stoked to have gotten through to get a pipe, The wife just about smacked me, until she saw how excited I was.
NosewarmerEggsp.JPG

mp31guitar

Lifer
Jun 28, 2011
I have read nothing but good things about Boswell's. I've never ordered any thing from them but I was looking on their site and think I'm gonna get a few of there aro's.

kabong30

Can't Leave
Jun 2, 2012
Pennsylvania Dutch Treat is very nice. The Christmas Cookie was not the mind blowing experience I was kind of expecting, but it is good. Pom Holiday is what's in the pipe right now and it's decent as well.

Jul 12, 2011
Great folks there..best Aros I have tried to-date...try the Piper's Pleasure, great smoke
Here is a nice rusticated volcano I snagged a week ago from them, dedicated to Vs/VaPer flake blends :puffy:

photo7-448x600.jpg

ohiopuffer

Can't Leave
May 18, 2012
I expected more from Christmas Cookie too but it was still a good smoke.Try Bear Blend I am loving that one and will be getting more of it very soon.

Jul 12, 2011
I stopped by the shop a few weeks ago while in the area. Dan and other store

helper I think it was Alex perhaps, both of them great folks...the

shop was a great place...two gents sittig in the front window lounge

, one smoking a pipe the other a cigar...just a wonderful place...wish

I could have spent more time there...so I snagged the rusticated

Volcano, some nice blends; Piper's Pleasure, PA Dutch treat, then

I looked at the bacci shelves...WOW a super nice stock of SG tines,

MC tins, and other greats...also snagged a tin of Best Brown and I

was on my way :)

carlomarx

Can't Leave
Oct 29, 2011
State College,PA
I live about 2 hours from Boswell's. Most of our transactions are via telephone & mail but I make several trips to the store every year.

There is no magic formula to their success; just hard work, making the customer feel like a friend instead of a nusiance and excellent service plus quality products.

The represent the ideal of family owned small buisnesses.

forgotteng

Lurker
Jul 30, 2012
I am also about 2 hours away. Last time I picked up a pipe and some Northwoods. Both I love. It's soon time for another trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.