PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

slrichman

Might Stick Around
Mar 13, 2017
Little Rock, AR
I wanted to mention that I've started a modest blog, A Hobby, Not a Habit: Meditations on Pipe Smoking. It's at www.hobbynothabit.blog. I hope you'll visit. Thanks.
Sheldon

didache

Can't Leave
Feb 11, 2017
London, England
Hi Sheldon - good luck with your blog and thanks for posting. I've marked it and will have a good old nose through it when I have an hour to give it my full attention.
Blessings

Mike

johnsteam86

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 1, 2018
Just glanced through it and read one or two articles. Looks good. Can't wait to see what all will be in there.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I like the title of the blog. A bowl or two a day with days off. I like to think of it that way.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Only had time for a brief look, but appears to be a quite interesting site worthy of some perusal.
Those are great pics of Paddy Chayevsky and Mark Twain. Somehow I think Twain would have loved Network.

captaincalabash

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 25, 2016
Texas
Wonderful blog, already bookmarked to my device after a quick glance. Being a "Texian" myself, I have been to all the towns you mentioned visiting on your road trip with the Prince Which I have tried recently and feel about it much as you do). The only issue is, I wasn't a pipeman back then, so I never even looked for the tobacconists there. Looks like it's time to plan a similar road trip! Now, which pipes and 'baccy to take with me...?

brendhain

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 5, 2018
Seems as though you are off to a good start! I was expecting only a few articles on your blog but now I have some reading ahead of me!

Status
Not open for further replies.