PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
My brother volunteers at a wildlife area in FL. He plays with the big cats and wolves. He has some fun stories.

rx2man

Part of the Furniture Now
May 25, 2012
OK I will piggyback on this thread. A couple guys in the early 70's in London got themselves a baby lion and raised him. They soon realised that he needed to be with other lions and began the journey to get him back to Africa. Its a great story and towards the end of the show they go back to Africa after he's been in the wild for a year to see if they can find him. They do and he recognizes them, comes down and gives em a big hug AND brings his girlfriend down to meet his adoptive parents.
A lion called Christian

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Jesse I love it but was cringing while watching, an animal is a animal, Reminds me of my old Friend Adam Comeaux, he was a stellar Acordion player and saddle maker, a lot older than me but he taught me a little on the Acordion. He loved that I talked French as most young people my age don't. He especially like that I could take the Old Standards and sing them in a Bawdy fashion. One night he went to feed his many animals, his favorite was a monkey, damn thing bit his finger off. Their went his Acordion playing days . I would sing to him The Monkeys got your finger, He gonna make a stew. I never saw the Monkey after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.