PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
This was a great weekend. I didn't have to work, I won a bid on a Medico Churchwarden, and we spent time with good friends that came for dinner. The weather was so nice we ate out by the pool. Mike and I had a couple of bowls of Molto Dolce and Hobbits Weed and BS'd while the ladies talked about grandkids, shopping and killed a bottle of wine.
Since it's only April, after dinner we moved indoors and sat around the table, drank beer and more wine and talked tobacco. Mike has always been a Captain Black guy, but enjoyed the different tobaccos - I sent him home with several samples. Even his wife enjoyed the smells (she hated his cigars), and the next thing I knew, the gals were planning a trip to Tinderbox. Downside, I have to work and Monday is Mike's volunteer day (he's retired). Upside, more tobacco.

The tobacco on the table is Lane 1Q, Tinderbox Sunset, Molte Dolce and Hobbits Weed.

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
Well, the ladies went on their "field trip" today.
First Tinderbox - I got Chartwell and Matt's Blend (Hazelnut and Cherry Almond 1:1 mix). Mike got Matt's Blend and Wilsire. Matt (the salesperson) was helpful, encouraging, and patient - the girls loved him.
Then the ladies went to Wine, Spirits and More (the mega booze store) and then out to lunch. (There are full wine bottles all over our kitchen counter.) The 60 and older group had a great day, again.

Status
Not open for further replies.