PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

onematch

Lurker
Mar 10, 2018
I did something yesterday I almost never do, and took time out of my day to do nothing.

I just sat on the back patio to enjoyed the sun, and a pipe while browsing through the P&C catalog as well as watching the various wildlife running through the fields and flying in the air.

Seeing as I missed St Patrick's day due to work and meetings, I celebrated it Sunday afternoon by cracking open a can of Peterson's Old Dublin.

The pipe is a 1998 Aldo Velani Trio bent brandy.

I know AV pipes have less then a stellar reputation with some, but the two I own have proven to be great pipes that smoke cool, and sweet.

They took longer to break in than other pipes I've owned, but once you do they're not bad at all.

Anyway,enjoying the day I decided to go for a second bowl and another cup of coffee.

I sat the pipe down on the kitchen table, and it looked so nice in the shadow and sunlight I took this photo to share with you all.
Keep puffing,

Onematch
0318181436_hdr2-600x337.jpg

dottiewarden

Lifer
Mar 25, 2014
Toronto
Congrats on taking time to smell the roses, an often undervalued endeavor. I've got a couple tins of Old Dublin stashed away and I've been meaning to give it a try, however with all the blends of that genre available I never seem to get around to the OD. Funny thing is I'm so sure I'll love it, that I'm in no hurry to try it. As soon as I'm done the tin of Bijou I'm currently smoking through, I'll hopefully remember to crack a tin of the Old Dublin.

Status
Not open for further replies.