PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

schmitzbitz

Lifer
Jan 13, 2011
Port Coquitlam, B.C.
We have been blessed here on the left coast to receive a reprieve from our usual dreary wet winter weather with a few nice days. Not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, I tossed on a jacket, grabbed a coffee, loaded my favourite cob with H&H Butternut Burley, and headed to the front porch to read the morning paper(s).
About 1/3 of the way through my bowl, I get this feeling that I am being watched. Lowering my paper, I see a massive black SUV creep by, with the female occupant giving me a look that would melt ice. Being in a particularly chipper mood this morning, I give her a wave and a smile, and go back to my paper. Four or five minutes later, I hear another vehicle, this one stopping on the gravel shoulder infront of my house. Sure enough, its the same black SUV, with the same woman...although this time, she gets out to tell me off for smoking - on my own damned property!

Knowing that sense probably isn't high on this womans list of attributes, I decided the best course of action was to let her rant, rather than argue, but sadly, this experience just destroyed any good mood I was in (and, due to my being irate, destroyed my puffing cadence, now I am gulping hot smoke with a vengeance!).

wolfscout

Can't Leave
Dec 13, 2010
Newberry, SC
Now see... if that woman pulled up in my yard .. express purpose was to begin ranting at me.... When I was done.. she's be so terrified, she'd think for days before she ever did such a stupid act again.

Just saying.

collin

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 29, 2010
Oklahoma
She's more than likely miserable and living a rotten life.
I was at a Highland Games in Atlanta one year, and having already competed I was enjoying a cigar while standing in the crowd, watching the last few bands perform in the circle.

A woman standing beside me tuned and gave me the hairy eyeball,....I'd had just left the beer-tent and and was feeling no pain, so I gave her one back and topped it off with a; "Relax toots, it's just a cigar."
With that she spun around and left.

collindow

Jul 15, 2010
Portland, OR
If some woman pulled up and gave me an earful for smoking on my little porch-ish area, I would go inside, calmly grab my shotgun, walk back out, and say "Get the FUCK off of my property."

With that, I would relight and get back to puffing.

teamhavoc28

Can't Leave
Nov 10, 2010
I send her mail order bride catalogs that come in the back of soldier of fortune magazine. She might worry more about being replaced for being a damn nag. The gall of some folks is well beyond reason.

maduroman

May 15, 2010
living in kalifornia i have declaired war on such assholes. simple answer woulda been get her plate number and call the cops to file a complaint of her making terrorist threats...

mlaug

May 23, 2010
Iowa
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
private-property.jpg

igloo

Lifer
Jan 17, 2010
woodlands tx
The good thing about Texas is we can shoot them in the yard . If the cops dont show up in 30 minutes cut em up with a chain saw and dispose of properly . Well it is cheaper than a lawyer . lol

collin

Oct 29, 2010
Oklahoma
I guess in her messed-up narrow little mind she thought she was righting a terrible wrong.
I've watched these nuts all my life, some of them strap themselves to a whaling ship, some throw paint on someone's fur coat. A few even made the mistake of setting up a PETA booth in front of Cattleman's Steakhouse down in the Stockyards of Oklahoma City one day,...(they probably won't be back anytime soon.)
They're all crazy, it is a crying shame though, that you have to live near one.

portascat

Lifer
Jan 24, 2011
Happy Hunting Grounds
Don't know how appropriate it is for this forum, but I would have asked her if she needed a dose of meat.
Depending on how she looked would temper my response about where it was best found.

unclearthur

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
No one but NO ONE comes on my property and tells me what I should or shouldn't be doing. Just ask the last religious door bangers. The ones who were foolish enough to wake me up.

iowamike

Can't Leave
Nov 14, 2010
Crazy broad would have been lookin at a shotgun while I was telling her about the ramifications of trespassing. Shut your piehole lady and off with you Satan.

juni

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
A lecture on your own lawn? Why do I think she might have wanted something else? :D

nyed001

Might Stick Around
Feb 1, 2011
I would do to her what I did to the religious freaks who kept coming over.I looked at the better looking of the two women,pointed to her and told her we could work this out up in the bedroom.They haven't come by in seven years now.

Status
Not open for further replies.