PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
image70-600x274.jpg

Pipingruotsi contacted me through PM and asked me if i'd be interested in a Peterson, for free! Of course, my answer was "uh, yeah!"lol! He told me he had this Tankard that he never smoked, and he new I was a Peterson fan and that i'd appreciate it, then told me I could have it! Needless to say, I was ecstatic! Well, it came in today and I absolutely love it! Thanks again Pipingruotsi, for your act of kindness and consideration!
Ole Dan

jfox520

Part of the Furniture Now
May 24, 2013
Once again the generosity of the members is amazing. Pipingruotsi you are a good man.

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
After reading about the cigarette smokers leaving their butts all over the beaches in Seattle, I come here and read about the kindness and generousity of our pipe smokers.
What a wonderful gesture, Pipingruotsi. Enjoy that Pete!!!

pipingruotsi

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 6, 2013
I've been away for a few days and didn't see this post until today. First, thank you for your acknowledgment and words. Secondly, Petes sent me a nice thank you of some interesting tabacs, most of which I haven't tried (exciting). I'll make good use of the two mason jars when they're empty too. :wink:

And last, if it hadn't been for other generous members on the forum who have done similar things (Cortez and Smokeybear being among them, IIRC), it might not have crossed my mind. So most of the thanks should really go to those guys. :D
Hope it's treating you well, petes. BTW, it makes a nice looking pair with your other recently acquired Peterson.

bryanf

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 16, 2013
Guys like you just make the world a better place. Beautiful pipe!

Status
Not open for further replies.