PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

minfarshaw

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 12, 2014
I just wanna publicly thank agnosticpipe and his wife for giving my very own Duncan Hill Aerosphere and a walking around/ lawn mowing mixture that I haven't smoked yet but smells amazing in the bag. They gave me the pipe to encourage me as a female pipe smoker. I don't have any female friends who smoke a pipe. The only people who don't look at me like I have 3 heads when I smoke one are my wife and my neighbor who got me into pipe smoking. There are so many great people on this forum. Thank you for the bottom of my very happy heart. I can't wait to smoke the goodies! Oh btw, it is also my wedding anniversary today. Thanks for the wedding anniversary gift! ;) This bowl is huge. I'm still wondering how on earth I'm going to light the tobacco in it.

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
You're welcome min, and yes you're going to need a BIG FIRE to light that up. If you don't have a Zippo lighter with the pipe insert, maybe someone will give you one for your anniversary. :wink: In the meantime just keep waving the match over and over the bowl, but don't burn the place down!

Me and mine, wish you and yours a Happy Anniversary!

bulletsnbriars

Can't Leave
Nov 9, 2013
Nashville/Williston
Go Agnostic!
Min, pipe gifting is one of the coolest parts of the pipe community. Im glad you got to experience it! I have one female pipe friend Ive sort of mentored, I think lady pipe smokers are rad.
Of you ever figure out the tricks to a big bowl, let me know! I have a massive Karl Erik that I love but for the life of me can't get to smoke right!

smeigs

Lifer
Jun 26, 2012
happy anniversary! There are some great folks here and I am glad you got such an awesome gift. Happy smoking!

gregprince

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 29, 2014
May I add my best wishes for a happy anniversary. With you there is one more great person on this forum. As smeigs meant to say: "A pipe in your mouth makes it clear that there has been no mistake - you are undoubtedly a woman."

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Congrats Min and Happy Anniversary. I'm with Bulletsandbriars; I really dig female pipe smokers.
Oh by the way, when I smoke a big bowl I usually use this. Woodsroad helped me design it
flame.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.