PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cynicismandsugar

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 17, 2015
Springfield, Mo
In the lavish spirit of these forums ― and the wondrous members from which it's comprised ― I would like to contribute, even if only modestly, to their perpetual graciousness.
I've readied several gift boxes, containing popular blends from my local tobacconist; the blenders at JUST FOR HIM take pride in their "hybrids," and I would like to share a bit of their endeavors with you.
If you're interested in sampling some of these mystery blends, and are located in the continental United States, contact me with your preferred shipping address and I will happily pay it forward.

hextor

Sep 20, 2015
hello Jeffrey I would like to try some of these samples and also what kind of tobacco are you smoking for Christmas?
my address
4503 keystone st

Houston tx 77021
and thank you for your generosity

cynicismandsugar

Nov 17, 2015
Springfield, Mo
You're very welcome!
As of right now, my tobacco jars are half full of my common rotation: Haunted Bookshop, Nightcap, Irish Oak, Bayou Morning/Night etc. However, I do have one special tin that is patiently waiting in line, but (shhh) it's top secret.
[MODS, please, remove the previous posters address. Thank you.]

cynicismandsugar

Nov 17, 2015
Springfield, Mo
Ah, shucks, it ain't nuffin'!
Smiles and good will are just the delicious cherry on top of the otherwise decadent dessert called Life. I'm just fortuniate that my family is in a position (right now) to make a few gestures towards forum members.

freakiefrog

Dec 26, 2012
Mississippi
I got my box yesterday. It has many very tasty looking and smelling blends in it. It was stuffed to the point that I was that the "jolly old elf" had visited to soon.
Thank you again so much for the sharing. It was a most wonderful and excellent surprise!
So far I've tried;
Petersons - Sherlock Holms, it has a wonderful tin note, great cut-pack-light. But to me it burned hot and had. No matter how slow I took it.
JFH - Short cut to 'Shrooms, Very tasty hybrid blend with latakia and a slight topping. I could smoke this all day.

cynicismandsugar

Nov 17, 2015
Springfield, Mo
Yeah, Sherlock Holms is the only one out of the box I can't stand behind, but you never know who will enjoy what.
You're very welcome, sir. I'm glad the package reached you without issue, and I hope you enjoy the rest of the offers.

cynicismandsugar

Nov 17, 2015
Springfield, Mo
Thank you, Okie, sir!
Come Christmas morning, I'm the only evil one in my home (or, at least, until I self-medicate with a liter-and-a-half of caffeine).
A very Merry Christmas to you and yours, Okiescout!

Status
Not open for further replies.