bWa0MJJ.jpg

Weber SmoothBrooke Canted Chimney
wJ220Ck.jpg

Dr Grabow Westbrook Poker

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
I'm gonna have to seize those squat Bulldogs on behalf of the American "Those Dogs Are Mine" Pipe Association.

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
You've been killing it, pard!
So many good looking, classic styles and names.
Love the Weber, love the GBD 9438 (as does every mother loving 9438 fanatic out there on the after market) but that DG Westbrook is just wonderful. I'm also thinking it might've been one of their first coupon pipes.
http://www.drgrabow-pipe-info.com/pipenames09aa.html
I've got a DG Berwyck hybrid bull moose/Rhodesian coupon burner that will always be in my rack. It was created around fifty years ago and it's too small for a proper smoke but, alongside a DG Viscount, it's the pipe I always reach for to try out a new blend. Swell, aged briar, extremely well drilled and just a delight to smoke. (It's one of the very first estates I purchased and it always makes me smile whenever I see it.)
I hope this lovely Westbrook gives you the same smoking satisfaction.
Fnord

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Great traditionals, except for that canted stack, which is far out in its own way.

scrooge

Lifer
Apr 24, 2015
Thanks everybody. Seems like the Westbrook is the favorite. Stan I don't have any dating on it yet but was told that it's a rare shape. Hopefully some of our Grabow pros will shime in.

Status
Not open for further replies.