PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Well it is a wet Saturday night in NYC so I thought I would post pictures a couple of pipes I have picked up in the last week or so. One was a hard fought Ebay dual and the other one I came cross in an online antique shop in Finland! The clay pipe style in meerschaum is a style I collect and favor and I have so many that I now restrict myself to only buying those that are below six inches in length. This fellow has hardly been smoked in the last 100 odd years so I shall enjoy running a bunch of Condor through it and then adding it to my rotation. The other well cured meerschaum has a genuine amber stem without any severe damage and is most certainly very serviceable as someone else has broken the pipe in for me. Both cases are in good usable condition with no missing hinges or catches or other damage. One day when I have a little more time I will group some of my pipes into styles so you get the full flavor of my pipe collecting mania! In the mean time enjoy your weekend gents.
pipe_ebay_01_zps6e94a239.jpg

pipe_ebay_02_zpse021c7da.jpg

pipe_etsy_01_zps80ad5fab.jpg

pipe_etsy_02_zpsdbe077bf.jpg

bambam13

Lurker
Mar 24, 2014
Where did you find those if you don't mind me asking. The first one colored like a real beauty and the second one looks really unique. Congrats!
Cheers!

Aug 14, 2012
My first meer was falling apart when it got that dark. Also it was oversmoked and did not smoke well anymore. So I threw it away. A real pretty pipe though.

Status
Not open for further replies.