PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Definitely!
In fact, do you know what I want for X-mas??
I want an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle!

Dec 24, 2012
The kids just went to sleep and I am finishing building the world's most expensive hockey net. The hockey net itself was $100 at Costco, but I figure I have about $13,000 of labor into this thing over the last few days. No movies for me. I am lacing . . . and lacing . . . good Christ will it ever end

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
No movies for me. I am lacing . . . and lacing . . . good Christ will it ever end
Mmmmm... Moved from Chimay to Laphroaig and am watching Game of Thrones with Robyn after a day of Christmasing. You're a better man than I.
-- Pat

Perique

Lifer
Sep 20, 2011
www.tobaccoreviews.com
http://www.pajiba.com/seriously_random_lists/mindhole-blowers-20-facts-about-a-christmas-story-that-might-make-you-want-an-official-red-ryder-carbine-action-twohundred-shot-range-model-air-rifle.php

jerry

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 2, 2009
Western Massachusetts
I was a huge Jean Shepherd fan as a kid growing up in Northern NJ. My wife and I watch Christmas Story every year - our Christmas Eve ritual.

stevesutera

Lurker
Jul 29, 2013
Peck I gave by grandson the same net last year, Christmas night after everyone went home he asked me to build it. I had no idea how long it would actually take me to assemble. The worst part of it is stitching the net to the frame. I have a small house so I needed to build it on my front porch for him. It took me close to 3 hours in 32 degree weather to finish it. The good news is that it is a very good net and he still love it.
As for the Christmas story my wife loves the movie and watched it 2-3 times. I have been to the house in Cleveland and it was really cool to walk through. The gift shop across the street had one of the original Red Rider guns for sale. That was really something to see. They do tours through the house and have a museum with all the props in the house.
She was able to meet the younger brother there and get a few things autographed.

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
That's great Peck should I being my stick and skates on Saturday? The boys will love it I'm sure. Hope you like the cold!

Status
Not open for further replies.