PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

yuda

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 28, 2017
I tend to overthink, and since I'm close to leaving my current job, I've been thinking a hell of a lot more than is probably good for me. It's nights like this that I'm glad I took up this hobby, because I can slow down a lot better. My best pipe is actually the 2nd one I ever got my hands on, some kinda Lorenzo pipe nobody seems to have ever heard about, but it smokes just about any blend wonderfully and I find it beating out my more fancy and or dedicated pipes when I just want a guaranteed good smoke.
20190610_212628.jpg

20190610_215241.jpg

So I got to spend about 40 mins in my truck, with some MM Country Gentleman, watching life go by with some instrumental blues and the Discworld title theme playing, and I swear the smoke moved along with the beat. It would have been better with a stiff drink, but present circumstances mean I'm staying sober for a bit. Still, a nice way to close the night out in this stupid desert. Cheers, fellas.

Civil War

Lifer
Mar 6, 2018
It always interesting what turns out to be a good smoker. I have an old Stanwell sandblast handmade that has a hairline crack at the top of the bowl. It smokes better than a lot of the high end pipes I own.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
It's true that if you know what you are looking at, with pipes, you can get some great smokers at low prices. No bragging rights, but no better smoking.

Status
Not open for further replies.