A Big Thanks to The Old Cajun (Bradley with pics)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
So as you iknow I entered a pipe in the KC contest. I sent Bradley pics of it before I sent it to the contest, as I was trying to figure out what to ask for it, but also should I not win what to do with it. Bradely sent me lots of praise about the pipe and made me an offer. He said, "if it doesn't win or sell I'de be interested in trading you a Nording Bear for it." And for those of you who don't know, I've been wanting a Nording Hunter Series bear for over two years. He knew that and made the offer, and before our conversation was ended he said, "hell I might just give you the damn thing." Which I found funny and we left it at that till the contest. When I got the results that I was not a winner Bradley said he was going to send me a consolation prize. And low and behold he sent me the Bear and a tin of tobacco to boot. It is gorgeous and smokes beautifully and I think of my friend every time I light up. So this is a shout out to Bradley a true friend. Here is are some pics of the pipe and me smoking it for the first time.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Congrats on your new pipe, it is very nice looking. Bradley is one class act. I and others try to follow his example of giving and being helpful to others, but it is the man himself who sets the tone here and leads by example. Another great gesture from a great guy.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Thanks for sharing - Bradley never disappoints, he is one of a kind and a true gentleman.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
No Gator Tail, but there were some spicy instructions of how specifically to enjoy it, something about putting my feet up with a strong drink, puffing the pipe and saying out loud, F-em. I'm a Winner!!! Which is totally hilarious and true to the jovial nature of Bradley. No disrespect of course to the other contestants or the guys judging. I really didn't expect to win this being only my second pipe and all, but it was pretty hilarious to follow his instructions smoking with my buddy and enjoyable.

bigboi

Lifer
Nov 12, 2012
This forum is awesome. Really enjoy the sheer brotherhood and unselfishness of it all.

instymp

Lifer
Jul 30, 2012
Enjoy! Bradley is a good Man, think you might be better off without the Nutria, hard to light.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
What a beautiful prize. Congrats Dave. Kudos Bradley, that was a darn fine gesture! :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.