PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dunendain

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 22, 2009
I want to wish everyone at Pipesmagazine.com a happy New Year. The admin., the staff, and all the members. A special thanks Kevin for creating, and maintaining such a cool site for pipe smokers. PM is right on the mark, as we enter the new decade. The great pipe celebrity interviews, the photos, the reviews, and the overall celebration of pipe culture, and history. Bob, thank you for some very good reviews, and instructional videos. I am not forgetting the Pipe Babes, who have become popular on Youtube as well. Thanks in part to Dubinthedam. One of our members, who has some lovely pipe videos on Youtube. Pipesmagazine.com is truly a pipe aficionado site for the 21st century. This site seems to attract a wide variety of pipe smokers. Last, I want to thank all the members who have made me feel welcome here. Happy New, and decade to all. Don't stay sober on my account:)

brazz

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 16, 2009
I would also like to wish eveyone a Happy New Year.Dunendain has put it so well I don't want to repeat him , so thank you one and all for making a new pipe smoker feel so welcome!

python

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 8, 2009
Maryland
pipesmagazine.com
Happy New Year to all!
I would like to thank all of the members for helping make this site what it is with your activity in the forums and the blogs.
I am very glad that everyone is enjoying the site so much!
We are looking forward to having a bigger and better year in 2010 for PipesMagazine.com!

Status
Not open for further replies.