PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 24, 2012
I picked up this unsmoked S Bang from forum member pipestud today. I have been on the hunt for one, and was glad to see that pipestud was offering international delivery for this one (I have drooled at his stuff before, only to realize that delivery to Canada was unavailable).

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
Nice Bang Peck and I just let an unsmoked one go too.
9415410265_0f9928dd57_c.jpg

9415409023_a05f714c5f_c.jpg

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Peck, that is gorgeous, incredible grain and I love the shape. I had it on my watch list to see where the price would go. Pretty much what I expected for something that nice. I need to know how that puppy smokes in comparison to your Rad's and other artisan pipes. Bang is on my list to own one day.

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
Beautiful pipe there, in the second picture is that a crack I see inside the bowl?
LOL! Well, I guess I'll have to be the one to answer that question since Peck has not received the Bang yet and I have it right here in front of me. There is no crack in the bowl but there's a lot of water in it as I've been crying over finally having to let it leave the shop. :crying:
Thanks for the purchase, Peck. It is indeed as fine a Bang as I've ever had the pleasure of holding, and I hope it gives you many years of smoking pleasure. And, to make sure you give it a truly worthy maiden voyage, I have also included in your box some Original Balkan Sobranie Smoking Mixture from a 1980's tin. Hope the pipe and tobacco please you.
Thanks again,
Pipestud

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
Holy Toledo, Peck, that's one of the most beautiful pipes I have ever seen!
You got to let us know just how dreamy it is to smoke.
Congratulations. It is a masterpiece!

Dec 24, 2012
Thanks guys. Very generous of you Pipestud. I have never had the pleasure of trying the original stuff. If you tell me it won't ghost a pipe, then I'll try it on the Bang, lol.

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
Wow peck
That is a gorgeous pipe. The shape looks perfect to hold in the hand
Thanks for posting the pics
Enjoy

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
Thanks guys. Very generous of you Pipestud. I have never had the pleasure of trying the original stuff. If you tell me it won't ghost a pipe, then I'll try it on the Bang, lol.
No sir, it will not Ghost your pipe, Peck. But, after you've smoked the last of it, that wonderful and never duplicated flavor will haunt you for years. :(
Pipestud

Status
Not open for further replies.