PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

abecox

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 8, 2010
Sounds like my first college dorm room, with similar pricing!

timmay

Lurker
Mar 29, 2011
Twin Cities, MN
Yuck. I can't wait to move even further away from the city than I already am. I'd love to live and work in a small town. Although I'd have to move away from the good smoke shop.

toyman01

Lurker
Apr 2, 2011
Sometimes 400 acres is too small. 9X10 would be like living in a coffin. No thanks. $700 a month is more than I paid form my first house.

romeowood

Lifer
Jan 1, 2011
The Interwebs
You know, NYC is and always will be the center of the universe, there's no denying that...but I find my mind wandering and longing for warmth again, and my feet getting itchy...any forum members live in gulf Alabama area? 'Cause I got half a mind to return to the South.

fatman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 18, 2011
Damn, I've been in a 'hootch' bigger than that. JETER just rented a 2K foot condo for $15K per month...too much noise at his place!

Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
No....thanks...
My first place on my own was just over 500 sq ft. That was just right as a bachelor pad and got tight when I got married. And that was a whole house, lol.
I definitely wouldn't want to put myself through that living inside Atlanta, or any other city out there.

lyst36

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 28, 2011
I've paid less for more. I live in no palatial estate or anything but I have plenty of room. I live in Atlanta (technically Decatur but I'm right on the line) and I have a two bedroom for $900 with plenty of landscaping and a gym and pool literally 100 yards away. Why people do that stuff in New York confuses me.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
That apartment is kinda effed up.
PAPipeGuy said:
At about $8/sq.ft. its a bargain.
I have a super bargain then at $1.40 a square foot, except I have 1800 sq feet, 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2 floors.
unclearthur said
Makes me glad I hate city living!
timmay said
Yuck. I can't wait to move even further away from the city than I already am.
I love downtown city living in St. Petersburg FL. This city has the charm of a small-town and the excitement and entertainment of a big city. It is mostly a "working downtown". It's bustling during the week, and on Fri & Sat nights. On Sunday, you can hear a pin drop.
I walk everywhere, so gas prices don't bother me a bit. I work at home. In a 10-minute walking radius I can hit 20 different bars, restaurant, museums or clubs (and banks). If you narrow it to a 5-min walk, then the list goes down to 10 places.
Being 2-blocks from the water doesn't suck either.
This kind of downtown living I can take.
That lady should move here.

mjtannen

Can't Leave
Jan 3, 2011
Hey Kevin: Many girls come to Manhattan to find a fella. I suggest you contact her and send the above post. She may have been searching for you all along and just got her destination confused. Include the handsome photo and tell her how sweet you and your aroma are around the house. Keep her effed up, but do it the correct way. "That lady should move here". Make that suggestion and she might just take you up on that offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.