Pipes Magazine » Pipe Tobacconists - B&M's and Internet Retailers

Tags:  No tags yet. 

4noggins Attaboy

(11 posts)
  1. warren

warren

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

If you don't know, I arrived here very leery of on-line vendors. Well, I sucked it up and ordered some bowls for the new Falcon from a sponsor, 4noggins.

I'm impressed and emailed an "attaboy" to them lauding their service. I placed the order on the 25th extant and the bowls are sitting on my desk as I write. The site was easy to navigate, the product was in stock, the order filled quickly and posted. What more could a customer ask? And! AND! No shipping charge for orders of $100.00. And finally, as there is no longer a tobacconist in my town, no guilt!

Except for the incessant rain, today has been very good!

A man without a shillelagh is a man without an expedient.
    Posted 5 years ago #
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Anonymous

Unregistered

Login to Send PM

Rich @ 4noggins is now my default online retailer! Where other retailers have switched over to UPS that delivers to me in 4 days, Rich ships USPS priority, insured, for the same cost, and I get my orders in 3 days. His prices are reasonable and service that doesn't skip a beat.

Posted 5 years ago #
  3. anthonyrosenthal74

anthonyrosenthal74

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I've ordered from 4noggins before and will definitely order from them again. They are wicked fast.

Arrrrr, shiver me timbers! International Talk Like a Pirate Day is September the 19th!!!
    Brothers Of The Black Frigate
    Posted 5 years ago #
  4. captainsousie

captainsousie

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Love 4noggins. Rich is a heck of a guy and he's more than earned my business.

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
    Posted 5 years ago #
  5. alex87

alex87

Login to Send PM

Even from across the border Rich has outstanding service. Will give a solid +1 to 4Noggins.

Posted 5 years ago #
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

Anonymous

Unregistered

Login to Send PM

I agree - he is one hell of a dude! I have had stupendous service from him! 10 stars!

Posted 5 years ago #
  7. lincolnsbark

lincolnsbark

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Moreover, his blending skills are damn good!

Posted 5 years ago #
  8. User has not uploaded an avatar

Anonymous

Unregistered

Login to Send PM

I love 4 Noggins. I love the no hassle ordering -- if it's up on the 4 Noggins website, it ships right away and I get my order in 2-3 days. I love the free shipping (I never pay for shipping from anyone). I love Rich using only USPS Priority Mail which is always 30%-40% faster and more reliable than UPS.

Posted 5 years ago #
  9. peckinpahhombre

peckinpahhombre

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Yes, Fantastic 4Noggins

Posted 5 years ago #
  10. tarak

tarak

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I really enjoy business with him. Alas, for my next order there's just a few things he either doesn't have, or doesn't have in stock, so this one will probably go SPC.

But, 4noggs is the first place I look. And I actually highly prefer the shipping I've gotten from USPS as opposed to UPS. As an added bonus, I get mail by 3pm, and UPS doesn't hit my door until 7ish.

Posted 5 years ago #
  11. woodsroad

woodsroad

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

4noggins not only has a fantastic stock that ships fast, but they have great in-house blends (just got a pound of Bald Headed teacher)and they respond quickly to email. It is a pleasure to shop and buy with 4noggins.

Posted 5 years ago #

You must log in to post.

Back To Top  | Back to Forum Home Page

Members Online Now
   unkleyoda, bluegrassbrian, ben88, newportpipe, danimalia, agnosticpipe, docrameous, cowboythunder, jiminks